IELTS Writing - Task 2

Some people think that the teenage years are the happiest times of most people’s lives. Others think that adult life brings more happiness, in spite of greater responsibilities.

Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Write at least 250 words.

There are different opinions about when is the best part of life, these points of view are divided between the adolescent part of life and adulthood, although for a lot of people the responsibility in adult lives is the problem.

Teenage is a really gorgeous part of life if you are thinking about to have time or to have relationships with friends and to have opportunities to select what you could do with your life likewise how university you want to go furthermore a profession you can choose. However, these are the points about how this part of life would be so difficult too, choose a lot of things all the time.

On the other side, adulthood, if you are thinking about independence and money, as well as you can go to another city or country and not only to be or to do whatever you want but also to have something you could have, moreover you can live where you want, but we need to remember in this part of life that all those things you want to do are your responsibility now, and such as the adolescence, this part would be so difficult to think about for people.

In my point of view, teenage is really wonderful because was a part of my life with girlfriend, sports, friends, and parties as much as I would do. However, I didn't have money and my parents were horrible with time to arrive in the home at night after parties, on top of that were my problems with my father and his alcoholics drinks, because those of things I didn't like my adolescence.

Nowadays, I have worked in a lot of places and I already traveled to many cities after I did my degrees and such as I understand the responsibility that we need to have, so I prefer the adulthood to teenage because I can do and can be more than before.

Finally, I appreciate the opinion about teenage to be the best part of life instead of adulthood, however, it's really important to think about how heavy or hard is make choose, friends and understand a lot of things happing in the body. 

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Udemy Question

Mais Conteúdo, Menos Formatação - LaTeX